1. Structural steel The production of general structural steel and welded structural steel is mainly used for the production of steel structural parts, bridges, ships and vehicles.
2. Weather-resistant steel is added with special elements (P, Cu, C, etc.), which has good corrosion resistance and atmospheric corrosion resistance. It is used in the production of containers, special vehicles, and also in building structures.
3. Steel for automobile structure It is a high-strength steel plate with good drawing performance and welding performance, which is used in the production of automobile FRAME and WHEEL.
4. Hot-rolled special steel Carbon steel, alloy steel and tool steel for general mechanical structures are used in the production of various mechanical parts after heat treatment. 5. Cold-rolled raw sheets are used to produce various cold-rolled products, including CR, GI, color-coated sheets, etc.
6. Steel plates for steel pipes have good processing performance and compressive strength, and are used to produce high-pressure gas pressure vessels filled with LPG, acetylene gas and various gases with an inner volume of less than 500!
7. Steel plates for high pressure vessels have good processing performance and compressive strength, and are used to produce high pressure gas pressure vessels filled with LPG, acetylene gas and various gases with an inner volume of less than 500!
8. Stainless steel plate Stainless steel has good corrosion resistance and is mainly used in the food industry, surgical equipment, aerospace, petroleum, chemical and other industries.